Monday, October 18, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience
Counting my way to 1,000 blessings...

#441...Watching Leo kick and jump out of his cage. He's pretty darn funny for a rabbit.
#442...The giggles of a 2.75 year old playing in the leaves.
#443...Helpful brothers who help move new furniture.
#444...Feeling the amazing movement of our first baby.
#445...The wonderful (but exhausting) task of deciding on a crib and glider.
#446...A full cup of perfect drinking temp chia tea.
#447...Saturday morning breakfast at the Woodbury Cafe.
#448...The random times Tom pauses and says, "you are so pretty, honey."
#449...Chatting for hours with the bro and sis-in-law.
#450...Some pick-me-up Sweet Tarts on a Friday afternoon *smile.

"I am more sinful and flawed than I ever dared believe. (Yet) I am more accepted and loved than I ever dared hope." Tim Keller - Two things the gospel of Jesus dying on the cross for our sins teaches us.

No comments:

Post a Comment