2. I had a photo shoot with not-so-baby Kate. I LOVE being behind the camera, and had so much fun. She whimpered through most of it, but her crazy and hilarious parents still managed to get a few priceless grins out of her. I was reminded that my back is not in good shape, and moving from knees to standing over and over is tough on this 27 (almost 28!) year old body.
3. I googled "2010 Iowa State Fair Queen" because I couldn't wait to see which county queen won. Once a fair queen, always a fair queen. I just love the Iowa State Fair Queen contest where I met two of my best friends.
4. We lost power so improvised and enjoyed a three-course meal on the grill. Three-course because nothing was done at the same time.
5. I went to Body Combat at Gold's gym after not attending a class other than yoga for over eight months. I couldn't move for the next two days, but I wouldn't want to meet me in a dark alley.
6. I quickly made a chiropractor appointment (see #2 and #5) because my low back pain was in high gear. He recommended wearing a medicated patch to bed.
7. I woke up and could bend and left my legs to put pants on. Praise Jesus!
8. I saw a bird trip. I didn't know birds tripped. It was hilarious and sad at the same time. He wasn't paying attention and stumbled right over the curb. I wondered if he was embarrassed.
9. After being discouraged, I spent a couple hours on my photography blog, which greatly lifted my spirits.
10. I went shopping for a friend's birthday, and may or may not have bought the same thing for myself (shhhhh.)
No comments:
Post a Comment