Counting my way to 1,000 blessings...
#281...Baby bunnies in our courtyard.
#282...Extended weekends with family.
#283...Really, really good Natalie cooking.
#284...Lots of reminscing...
#285...Spending all day in my comfy clothes.
#286...Old videos and pictures of our niece and nephews.
#287...The beauty of a new day.
#288...Time on the bus to read and think.
#289...Hangin' poolside with the Barntsens.
#290...Hearing Brookie say my name *smile.
Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. - Jane Howard
That bunny! What kind of bunny is Leo? I mean, your list is great, but I got distracted by this photo of furry adorableness.
ReplyDeleteDelightful to meet you and share in your thankfulness today. Simply beautiful, simply today wrapped in the 'beauty of today.'
ReplyDeleteHope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you.
New to the gratitude community,
Sara