I did it. I finally took my 3 year old rabbit, Leo, to "Hoppy Hour." Like a mom sending her child off to school for the first time, I was nervous he wouldn't be liked or would get in trouble (aka biting other rabbits) but oddly enough, the "new guy" did great and seemed to really enjoy making some new friends. It was adorable seeing him compared to the other rabbits that were there. I've always thought he was big and he was the smallest one. And I've always thought he was beyond cute and - gasp - there were two other Lion Head rabbits WAY cuter. No offense, Leo. I think we'll definitely go again but Tom says once is enough for him. *smile. Oh, how I adore my sweet husband. I figure if you're going to have a rabbit for 7-10 years (wait, how long?!), you might as well make the best of it. This Hoppy Hour was one happy hour I'll never forget. Next on the list of ridiculous and hilarious things to do is buying him a harness and leash.
------------------
This was the popular hang out. Notice Leo (far left) hangin' with the cool kids.
Leo and his new girlfriend (who wanted nothing to do with him - poor guy.)
Leo is the black rabbit on the left.

"Lionel" (on ramp) was very popular with the ladies.
We don't have any kids. We don't have a dog. We don't have a cat. But we have Leo. *smile
oh. my. GOSH! I couldn't love this any more!!! haha, i saved it as a favorite. :) HEART YOU! You make people smile every day just for being you:)
ReplyDelete*hahahahahahaha.
ReplyDelete*love you...
*liz
Yay, too cute!!
ReplyDelete